Planning for college can be difficult, expensive, and overwhelming if you try to do it on your own. You’ll need to prepare both academically and financially. It involves choosing the right school, the best career, maximizing a financial aid package, and managing the application process. This is the time to make sure your student develops the right skills, prepares for the SATs, learns resume building, and explores all of their future opportunities. With 2 out of 3 students taking longer than 4 years to complete college, costs can escalate rapidly, especially when students change majors frequently.
Don’t Risk Losing Financial Aid
Turning to the professionals at Foundation College Planning will not only simplify the process, it can save you thousands of dollars, solidify your child’s preparation for college and career, and help you avoid missing important deadlines. The average family that enrolls in one of our college planning network programs receives $19,075 in financial aid. Our average “under awarded” family (after appeal by our CPN team) receives an additional $4,809 per year in aid.
Foundation’s college planning programs help with career planning, financial aid profiling, college preparation, college admissions, and college funding strategies.
You’ll benefit from a variety of customized and personalized services including the following:
- Private Student Counseling: Personalized interview and assessment with private NACAC counselor to determine individual needs, goal setting, and specific recommendations.
- Discover Program: Personality profile and evaluation, advanced career search, and determining a major course of study based on the student’s specific interests.
- Resume creation, essay and campus interview coaching, SAT/ACT test prep including improving overall understanding and test-taking techniques, study method best practices, learning how to get great letters of recommendation, and developing strategies for activities that get your student noticed.
- Comprehensive college search based on demographics and personalized areas of importance, FAFSA application process, and individual college applications.
- College funding strategies including financial aid data gathering and processing, a scholarship search and eligibility report, and a personalized analysis of your chances of enrollment at up to 5 colleges, and financial aid negotiations and appeal process.
Preparing for college is the best investment you’ll ever make. When you enroll your student in our college planning package, you’ll be confident that they will be ready for college and get into the college of their choice. You’ll also be sure that you will be able to send them affordably.
Sign up today for a free workshop taught by our experts to find out everything you need to know about planning for college. Foundation College Planning helps families throughout South Jersey with college prep and financial aid planning. To learn more, call 1-856-751-1006 and visit our Package Description Page.